*COVID19 UPDATE - TIER 4*
We have now been moved into a tier 4 ruling, which means the Range and our store will be closed again for the foreseeable with immediate effect. We are absolutely devastated by this news as a business but incredibly grateful to you all for making the re-opening amazeballs! We are truly grateful! Please everyone stay safe and we all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Please read the following before leaving to come;
If you are showing any signs of the Covid19 Virus (dry consistent cough, high temperature, no taste or smell, any other symptoms) or you have been in contact with someone who has in the last 14days, please stay at home!
To make sure we’re doing everything possible to reduce the risk of infection for our customers and the team here at Alders since re-opening, we have introduced some new social distancing measures for our fishery, Shop and Gun range.
- From 24th September it is compulsory to wear a face covering in any store. Fines of up to £10,000 have been put in place to you and us as a business. It is your responsibility to adhere to this rule and our’s to enforce them. No mask No entry.
- Where necessary, we’ll limit the flow of people coming into the shop to make sure it doesn’t get too busy. Now a maximum of 6 people at any giving time.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed around our store for customers and staff to use. Do try and use these when entering and leaving the store.
- We’ve installed a protective screen at our checkout to protect you and our staff.
- Please try to shop on your own to help reduce the number of people in the shop at any one time. We understand that this is not always possible, so if you need to bring children with you or shop with a carer, you are welcome to do so.
- If possible, please use card or contactless payments only.
- Bring along wipes or hand gel of your own too
- Strictly no guests visiting when on site and no viewing allowed at this time.
* Shop Now Open 7 Days a Week 7:30am - 5pm
* Compulsory wearing of Face Masks when in the shop and on the shooting range
* Outdoor Range Only lanes 1, 3 & 5 will be in action for Members Only.
* Indoor Range Only lanes 1, 3 & 5 will be in action for non Members & Members alike.
* Indoor and Outdoor Ranges Open 8am - 5pm, 7 Days a week.
* All shooting must be booked online before you arrive
* There will be a gas bottle in the outdoor range for refilling, do not use this if you are not competent and or you have not been shown the safe way to use.
* Please bring your own alcohol wipes/Spray for each surface you touch (some will be provided also)
* Keep your social distancing from anyone, you may see at least 2m apart
* No spectators
* If you would like to join, please call 01525261713
* Application Forms can be downloaded on the Members Page
Alders Farm Air Gun Range
Alders Farm Air Gun Range is a fantastic place to shoot for all. Located on Alders Farm Fishery Milton Keynes, sandwiched between south Buckinghamshire and north Bedfordshire borders. The range is 25 yards in length and has 5 dedicated shooting bays. Each bay can be used to stand or sit, so can be used by pistol and rifle users alike. The state of the art electronic retrieval system is on rails and NO wires, can be stopped and be retrieved from any distance between 10 and 25 yards. This retrieval system gives the shooter the flexibility to shoot at their desired distance and as it’s on rails there is no movement on the target.
The Great Brickhill Shooting Club meets every Sunday at the outdoor airgun range between the hours of 10:00 and 13:00. It will be the place for competitions, trips out, tuition and enjoyment. There are five lanes and these will be shared between the attending members. Click on Logo above for more info.
If you do not have your own gun and you would like to try Air Gun shooting for the first time, or you want to start up this great sport again, we have some fantastic pistols and rifles for hire. You will probably enjoy shooting so much you will want to purchase your very own gun.
Alders Gun Range has a well stocked shop, selling a wide range of pistols, rifles, optics, pellets, targets and much more. Alders Farm Gun Range is a retail concession of @RonnieSunshines one of the UK’s biggest air gun retail outlets, so we are able to supply all your requirements at competitive pricing.
Here at Alders Farm Gun Range safety is paramount and a range officer is always on duty in range hours who is qualified to advise and enforce the rules listed below (please make yourself familiar before booking). We are very customer focused at Alders Air Gun Range and we want all air gunners experienced or not that attend to have the most enjoyable experience, one that will make you want to return time and time again.